Come explore and enjoy tranquil beauty in the natural surroundings of historic Hecla Island & Grindstone Provincial Park. Once home to hardy Icelandic settlers and an easy drive from Winnipeg puts you amid a year-round natural playground.
In the summer enjoy:
- Beautiful beaches including our very own private beach.
- Watercraft rentals.
- Scenic cruise onboard Li’l Viking, our 35’ Express Cruiser.
- Scenic trail network on and around our property.
- Hecla Golf Course.
- Hecla Village – 1 km self guided trail through restored Icelandic Village.
- Wildlife viewing tower.
- Grassy Narrows Marsh – hiking and biking trails, boardwalk and viewing blinds for waterfowl and other wildlife.
- Outdoor playground.
- Tennis courts.
- Beach volleyball court.
- Hecla Lighthouse.
- Marina and boat launch.
Hecla attracts those seeking outdoor adventure and also those looking to relax, offers great fishing in it’s surrounding waters and also features one of Manitoba’s finest 18-hole golf courses just a couple minutes from Gull Harbour Marina.
Contact us for more information or to make a reservation.